Come and treat yourself by visiting a variety of craft and local artisan stalls at our SPRING FAYRE in the Tithe Barn Tea Room.
Refreshments will also be available, but the 1620s House won’t be open.
FREE ENTRY & PARKING
Stall holders attending;
- A Treasured Something – Pebble art pictures, paintings of media art and ancient style decorated wine bottles.
- Crochet Critters – Crochet items including toys, cushions and throws.
- Giftz Galore Ltd – Handmade semi-precious jewellery, fashion scarves and recycled leather money boxes.
- Lilac Cottage Jams – Jams, chutneys and pickles.
- Little Corner of Happiness – Quirky and unique gifts, accessories and stationary. ‘Lovely stuff to brighten your day’
- Noon Gifts – Jute duffle bags, recycled photo frames, canvas and oilcloth bags, scarves, cards, beaded, wooden and metal decorations and elephant dung products.
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Delicious handmade ice cream and Spring items
- Steam Cogs – Handmade steampunk jewellery made using upcycled watch parts, charm sets in resin.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, needlecrafts and crochet work.
- Wakamatsu-Ya – Origami jewellery, calligraphy, greetings cards, crochet soft toys, shopping bags and more.
SOLD OUT- Wreath Making Workshop
Thursday 7th December, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A fun and relaxed workshop to make and customise your own Christmas wreath in the traditional surroundings of the medieval barn at The 1620s House & Garden.
SOLD OUT – Victorian Christmas Hamper
Saturday 9th December, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for this fun festive workshop in which you will create handmade Victorian crafts to fill the perfect gift hamper – sure to make Christmas extra special this year.
Christmas at the Manor
Sunday 10th December, 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Discover how Christmas was celebrated in times gone by! The 1620s House & Garden will be beautifully dressed in Jacobean style decor. See how preparations were made to celebrate the full twelve days of Christmas by the Digby Family.
Join in with festive carols and a mummers play, talk to costumed volunteers about food and feasting, Christmas customs, keeping warm in winter in the days before central heating and all the jobs that had to be done to ensure the holy season ran smoothly.
What’s more, there’ll be festive crafts in the barn and a children’s trail to enjoy!
Normal Admission plus £2. No need to pre-book, just come along on the day.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.