Come and treat yourself by visiting a variety of craft and local artisan stalls at our SPRING FAYRE in the Tithe Barn Tea Room.
Refreshments will also be available, but the 1620s House won’t be open.
FREE ENTRY & PARKING
Stall holders attending;
- A Treasured Something – Pebble art pictures, paintings of media art and ancient style decorated wine bottles.
- Crochet Critters – Crochet items including toys, cushions and throws.
- Giftz Galore Ltd – Handmade semi-precious jewellery, fashion scarves and recycled leather money boxes.
- Lilac Cottage Jams – Jams, chutneys and pickles.
- Little Corner of Happiness – Quirky and unique gifts, accessories and stationary. ‘Lovely stuff to brighten your day’
- Noon Gifts – Jute duffle bags, recycled photo frames, canvas and oilcloth bags, scarves, cards, beaded, wooden and metal decorations and elephant dung products.
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Delicious handmade ice cream and Spring items
- Steam Cogs – Handmade steampunk jewellery made using upcycled watch parts, charm sets in resin.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, needlecrafts and crochet work.
- Wakamatsu-Ya – Origami jewellery, calligraphy, greetings cards, crochet soft toys, shopping bags and more.
Summer Holiday Crafts
Thursday 14th July - Thursday 25th August, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Our popular after school crafts will continue during the summer holidays, so why not come down and join us for some summer holiday craft fun.
Sorcery & Superstitions: Escape Quest
Saturday 20th August,
1620s House and Garden have partnered up with Escape & Educate to bring you an exciting and enthralling escape type game. We have an in house and online version available to play.
Partying Pirates Hunt
Saturday 20th August, 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
It long be foretold in tales of old that the 1620s gardens be a wonderous place for party’in pirates! There’s sure to be hidden party treasures around site! Can ye help us find them?
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.